fatman Find the clues!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Temporarily Unavailable due to Chickens

(Darren has been downloading a stupid amount of'Robot Chicken' on the home computer so I have been forced to check my e-mails at e55, a grungy downstairs internet bar.)

Micah the absent housemate has told us he's thinking about moving out for good. I think that's probably for the best. Although Darren and I love his never-pays-rent-on-time, eats-all-your-food-and-leaves-a-mountain-of-dirty-dishes, leaves-for-a-fortnight-at-a-time-without-telling-you-where-or-why, constantly-borrowing-money-from-you ways I am pretty certain I may have eventually killed him. It's not that we don't get along. Far from it- it's just the fact that I always hate bringing up issues of bills/ rent and living with the lad, these things are always a problem. If he had been in charge of bills we would have one thing cut off after another until we were sitting in a dark house, cooking cockroaches and drinking rain water waiting for that inevitable day we got evicted.

Out with the old, In with the new,
Fatman

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse my ignorance but what is "Robot Chicken"????

5:33 pm  
Blogger Fatman said...

Link added.

10:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duh! sorry

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home