fatman Find the clues!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Luke...Am I Your Father?

Had a strange time logging into Fatramblings just then. I typed in www.fatramblings.blogspot.com and the computer immediately shuffled me off to a DNA paternity testing site. Weird. So I typed my address in again and I got the DNA Paternity testing site again. What the f....? Was there something the computer was trying to tell me? Had I gotten REALLY drunk nine months ago and should I be expecting an unpleasant phone call from someone? Or was it questioning where I came from? Maybe that would explain my resemblance to the postman.

Celibacy is not hereditary,
Fatman

3 Comments:

Blogger Ash Karreau said...

You should count yourself lucky you look like the postman. I look like my brother.

1:23 am  
Blogger Fatman said...

I hear he bitches about the same thing. On a side note- when I went to post this I thought: Should it be a postman? The joke's a bit old. Maybe I should put 'Foxtel Installer Guy' or 'Pilates Instructor' to be "with the times". The joke would be still crap but '00fied. However I had a hard time trying to post this as well because I plonked down the post but it wasn't showing up. Housemate Darren said it could have something to do with the server. I don't know what that is. I don't understand 78% of what anyone says to me.

12:06 pm  
Blogger Ash Karreau said...

I think you made the right call.

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home