fatman Find the clues!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Because I invented it....THAT'S why!

For those who haven't yet heard, and I'd imagine that would be many of you, Tesco has unveiled their Sistine Chapel upon the world for (drumroll please)...... the world's first singing sandwich. I can only imagine the press briefing as hardened journalists, ex-war columnists and hacks alike being struck dumb, slack-jawed mouths struggling to come up with the follow-up question as their brains seize up. After a few polite coughs there would be a thunderous 'WHY?' belching out of every journo's mouth in unison.

In the Kitchen-
Kid: Mum? Do you hear anything?
"Yuckster" Mum: No dear. Should I?
Kid: Yeah. I can't be sure but.....I think I hear someone singing 'Louie, Louie' from the cupboard. We haven't kidnapped any more midgets have we?
Mum: Look, that was just a phase Daddy was going through and he won't be released from prison for another sixteen years.
Kid: Well now I'm hearing 'She's gone Gongwipdu' by Deadbolt. That's it, I'm opening the sucker. (opens cupboard. Beholds Singing Sandwich)
Mum: Surprise! It's a Singing Sandwich!
Kid: Acid Flashbacks. Acid Flashbacks.

(From a scene that may be all too common this Christmas)

Just because you can invent it, it doesn't mean you have to
Fatman

4 Comments:

Blogger GG said...

Hilarious!

That sandwich would totally take off in Japan. I have already encountered ATM's, photo booths, elevators, and toilets that sing, so the sandwich would fit right in.

I love it.

3:57 pm  
Blogger Fatman said...

As long as the toilet didn't make smartass comments as well as belting out a rendition of 'Burning Rings of Fire' I guess.

Toilet: Look who's back- it's Mr Hung-Like-A-Cashew.
Me: Shut up. It's cold outside.
Toilet: You missed a bit there pal.
Me: (unintelligeble)

5:24 pm  
Blogger GG said...

Oh my God!

I was drinking from a bottle of water as I read your reply and ended up spitting it all over my desk and keyboard.

Thirty pairs of Japanese eyes are watching me laugh hysterically, sitting alone at the computer.

Oh, the shame.

5:39 pm  
Blogger Fatman said...

Sorry Dee.

3:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home