fatman Find the clues!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

And People Think I'm Insane

Now, I know that some of you may have been a little freaked out by my clone-of-Jesus-becomes-mutating-sea-monster stuff, but I think I've found a contender for "Stupidest Idea since Snakes on a Plane". Some dude named Bourbon Samurai, (Yes-I check out every blog that has a cool title) who was obviously the product of many a beatings and too much mescaline, has come up with a cop show...with a difference. It's Thomas Jefferson and Che Guevara: Private Investigators!

2 Comments:

Blogger Yawn said...

Reminds me of Jack of All Trades. RIP

6:26 am  
Blogger Fatman said...

The Bruce Campbell thing? We never got the show aired on our humble ex-convict colony to my knowledge. It's probably still in a wooden crate floating around the ocean somewhere along with episodes of Greg the Bunny and second season Spaced.

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home