fatman Find the clues!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

More Correspondence

Theories and opinions have flooded my inbox so I'll pass a few along before I erase the lot and be done with Rahu. True, I'm not any closer to finding this mysterious figure, possibly further than when I first started, but my attention span is extremely limited. Let Rahu be Rahu.
He has gained a few fans along the way who are anxious to get the next installment. A few of you, namely Tange and Datsun, have actually taken time off their busy schedules (of betting on horses and drawing pictures respectively) to find out more about him and send me jpegs of what he looks like (demonic). Datsun also pointed out '...it's impossible for Rahu to have a tremendous phallus, as "Rahu" is only a head. Ketu is the body.'
A few other comments from;
Micah: Of all the people I know, you DESERVE an Adversary.
Wal:(Via sms) TELL HIM JUST BECAUSE HE SWALLOWED A F***ING DICTIONARY WHEN HE WAS ABOUT 15 DOESN'T GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO POUR A BUCKET OF SH-T ON...(Message terminated due to word length)
Skott Dogg:(e-mail) Love this stuff, very funny. When you find him, I wanna meet him. I picture a scrawny little f-cker probably dying of AIDS or a forty something dole-bludger who eats lunch every day in Swanston and is a member of five libraries.
Matt:(Made a long numbered list on what he thought of the guy and mentioned of a plot to have him disconnected)

As we close the Rahu case file for now I shall leave the answers to the questions posed last Fat-a-gram along with my answers.

a) My Answer: AN ACTUAL QUESTION ABOUT THE FRIGGIN' OLYMPICS? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON PAL? I HAVE NO IDEA. DID HE SET FIRE TO SOMETHING? ATE MARSHMALLOWS ROASTED?
'Rahu?':HE CHEATED. RIGGED HIS OPPONENT'S WHEEL: THE GUY WAS KILLED. GREEKS THOUGHT SMART TACTICS.
b) My Answer: HA! YOU'D THINK I'D RESPOND BY SAYING JERRY LEE LEWIS DON'T YA.....ER....IS IT?
'Rahu?': SHOULD BE HARRISON(He said "Garrison" in his text message which goes to show that 'Rahu' CAN make mistakes) . ABOUT SEX IN SCI-FI. THOUGHT YOU'D GET THAT ONE.(Right. Like I read nerdy books) ONE MORE CHANCE. DUMB IT DOWN? HEHEHEHE.
c)My Answer: FEAR OF WORDS?(I had seconds ago sent the 'Let's play Hannibal Lector' message and had to write this one quickly. I know that anything without "-phobia" is not a fear-related thing but thought I should send something.)
'Rahu?':NO. COMPULSION TO WRITE (Which evidently Rahu suffers from)

Banter Fodder,
Fatman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home